Camino Minerals (TSXV:COR,OTCQB:CAMZF) specializes in exploring, identifying, and acquiring copper through high-risk, high-reward discovery drilling projects in the Peruvian and Chilean coasts. Camino Minerals fully owns all of its projects. In June 2020, the company purchased the Los Chapitos property, and in March 2021, the company purchased the Maria Cecilia complex from Denham Capital, which is one of the largest resource funds in the industry at US$10 billion.
The flagship Los Chapitos project has drilling deposits in Chile and Peru and a part of the prolific belt of IOCG (iron oxide-copper gold) mineralization that extends along the Peruvian coastal margin. The company is also running the Maria Cecilia project which is a copper-porphyry resource in Peru and the Plata Dorada exploration project which is a high-grade vein system also located in Peru.
IOCG deposit at the Los Chapitos project
Camino Minerals’ Company Highlights
- Camino Minerals Corporation (TSXV:COR,OTCQB:CAMZF) is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company specializing in exploring, identifying, and acquiring copper through venturesome discovery drilling projects in the Peruvian and Chilean coasts.
- The company has three early-stage copper discovery projects including Los Chapitos, Maria Cecilia, and Plata Dorada.
- Camino Minerals’ flagship Los Chapitos project is in the prolific IOCG belt that extends along the Peruvian coast and has already begun its drilling program with successful sample results.
- The Los Chapitos project is a 22,000 hectare property that is located in a region near high-yielding large tonnage IOCG mineral mines such as Mina Justa and Pampa de Pongo.
- Caminos Minerals fully owns all of its projects and has acquired a strong and valuable portfolio of owners through strategic partnerships including with Denham Capital and Delbook Capital.
- The company is led by a highly experienced management team with several decades in the industry and previous significant achievements in the mining, exploration, and business sector.
The post Camino Minerals: Exploring Highly Prospective, Undermined Copper Territories in the Peruvian Coast appeared first on Investing News Network.