EV Nickel (TSXV:EVNI) is looking to fill the huge demand for the base metal. The company’s prospective Langmuir Nickel project is a high-grade nickel sulfide project with a historical resource with 30 kilometers of additional strike length on the property. EV Nickel boasts a significant land package of approximately 9,100 hectares that is strategically located in the Shaw Dome, near multiple nickel end users, including Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA), Detroit Peers, NIO (NYSE:NIO), SBE Canada and Rivian Automotive (NASDAQ:RIVN).
The Langmuir Nickel project is located in the Shaw Dome, a prospective nickel belt region that bears a strong resemblance to the Kambalda Dome in Western Australia that mined ~51Mt grading 3.1 percent nickel from 1968 to 2020. The Shaw Dome hosts Kambalda-style nickel sulfide mineralization occurring in ultramafic flows and sills. Eighty square kilometers of historical, favorable komatiitic units are found within EV Nickel’s property.
- EV Nickel’s Langmuir Nickel project near Timmins, Ontario has a historical indicated resource in the W4 Zone of 677,000 tons at grades of 1.00 percent nickel and 0.06 percent copper from 2010.
- The project is near multiple nickel end-users, including Tesla.
- The project also has a historical inferred resource of 171,000 tons at grades of 0.91 percent nickel and 0.06 percent copper.
- The geology found in Shaw Dome has a strong resemblance to Western Australia’s Kambalda Dome that produced ~51Mt from 1968 to 2020.
- Inaugural drill program at the Langmuir Nickel Project produced Extremely high-grade nickel associated with W4 Zone including 8.66 percent Ni over 1.11 metres in hole EV21-01.
This EV Nickel profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Click here to connect with EV Nickel (TSXV:EVNI) to receive an Investor Presentation