Vizsla Copper (TSXV:VCU, OTCQB:VCUFF) develops promising copper assets in British Columbia, Canada. The company’s flagship Woodjam copper project is a significant district-scale opportunity with the potential to become a world-class copper producer. Vizsla Copper’s additional assets build upon its portfolio of copper projects in BC, a tier 1, mining-friendly jurisdiction.
The Woodjam copper project covers over 64,000 hectares with several identified and untested targets. Historical inferred resource estimates for the project indicate 1.7 billion pounds of copper and 968,000 ounces of gold.
Vizsla’s acquisition of the Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. in December 2022 was a transformational acquisition for the company, allowing Vizsla Copper to significantly improve its copper holdings as it prepares to meet the impending copper supply shortage.
An experienced team of managers with expertise throughout the natural resource industry leads the company toward its goal. Craig Parry, executive chairman, talked about the Vizsla Copper management team in an interview, “We’ve been able to really recruit some absolute superstars. Looking around for good geologists these days, they’re in red hot demand. It’s hard to find those people.” Parry and Steve Blower, VP exploration for Vizsla Copper, were awarded the AME 2022 Colin Spence Award for excellence in global mineral exploration for their integral roles in the discovery of the Hurricane uranium deposit during their time with IsoEnergy Ltd.
- Vizsla Copper is a mineral exploration and development company focusing on exploring its underexplored assets in British Columbia, Canada.
- Copper is essential for the ongoing energy transition and has been called “the new gold” for its applications throughout the clean energy industry.
- A copper shortage is expected as demand rises due to the electrification of the world, while supply struggles to keep up.
- Vizsla Copper acquired the Consolidated Woodjam Copper Corp. in December 2022, further enabling the company to focus on meeting growing copper demand.
- The flagship Woodjam asset is a district-scale opportunity, located in an established mining district, with promising historical results yet remains underexplored.
- Vizsla Copper’s additional projects in BC create future opportunities to improve shareholder value as exploration continues.
- The company is committed to socially responsible exploration at every step by minimizing environmental impact and supporting community involvement.
- An experienced team of managers with expertise throughout the natural resource industry leads the company toward its goal.
This Vizsla Copper profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Click here to connect with Vizsla Copper (TSXV:VCU, OTCQB:VCUFF) to receive an Investor Presentation