Interra Copper (CSE:IMCX, OTCQB:IMIMF, FRA:3MX) explores prolific assets in Chile and Canada, both Tier-1 jurisdictions with mining-friendly regulations, existing infrastructure and skilled local workforces.
After merging with Alto Verde Copper Inc., Interra Copper now focuses on three Chilean copper assets: Tres Marias, Pitbull and Zenaida. The project’s proximity to world-class copper mines is a strong indication of what’s possible with the new projects.
The company’s new flagship asset is the Chilean Tres Marias copper project. This mid-stage project covers 16,250 hectares and is 25 kilometers north of BHP’s Spence Mine. Historical exploration of the asset demonstrates high-grade copper deposits, with drill results returning up to 4.5 percent copper at 4 meters. The other two Chilean assets – Pitbull and Zenaida – are near-term exploration stage assets.
Interra’s properties in British Columbia, Canada, demonstrate significant potential to increase shareholder value as they are explored. The Thane project contains six areas with significant copper mineralization, some with high-grade silver and gold. The Chuck Creek asset also has historical silt sample concentrations up to a significant 58,600 parts per billion (ppb) gold.
- Interra Copper is an exploration and development company with prolific assets in Chile and Canada, both Tier-1 jurisdictions with mining-friendly regulations, existing infrastructure and skilled local workforces.
- The company recently completed a merger with Alto Verde Copper Inc., resulting in the acquisition of three new copper assets in Chile.
- The flagship Tres Marias project is a mid-stage exploration project covering 16,250 hectares and close to BHP’s Spence mine.
- Interra’s other Chilean projects are early-stage assets that are close to existing prolific operations Collahuasi and Quebreda Blanca (Pitbull), and El Abra (Zenaida).
- The company’s Canadian projects include additional polymetallic mineralization, with copper, gold and silver.
- An experienced management team backed by special expert advisors with the depth of expertise necessary to realize the full value of its asset portfolio.
This Interra Copper profile is part of a paid investor education campaign.*
Click here to connect with Interra Copper (CSE:IMCX, OTCQB:IMIMF, FRA:3MX) to receive an Investor Presentation