NeonMind Biosciences (CSE:NEON,OTCQB:NMDBF,FRA:6UF) is a drug development and healthcare company pioneering innovative ways to bring transformational mental health treatments to market with a focus on psychedelics. The company aims to improve access to psychedelic treatments with two strategies:
- Establishing specialized mental health clinics that provide currently available treatments such as ketamine and esketamine and to provide other psychedelic treatments when approved.
- Focusing on drug development of novel psychedelic treatments focusing on their proprietary drug candidates to treat behavioral deficits in patients with weight management issues and obesity.
Medical mushrooms for psychedelic treatment
- NeonMind has a strategy in the psychedelic sector with a dual focus on creating specialty mental health clinics and pioneering psychedelic drug development to advance psilocybin for chronic weight management disorders.
- It’s the first and only company developing novel psilocybin-based treatments to address the US$326 billion by 2028 global weight management market, representing a vast, untapped therapeutic area for psychedelics.
- Working with strategic partners, the NeonMind is building out a nationwide network of NeonMind-branded specialty mental health clinics in Canada, incorporating evidence-based interventional treatments to address a variety of mental health needs.
- NeonMind partnered with two leading specialty medical companies, SRx Health and BioScript Solutions, which together operate over 100 clinic locations throughout Canada, allowing NeonMind to announce its inaugural location in Mississauga, Ontario.
- The company is led by an experienced management team with experience in biotech and healthcare and leading scientific and medical advisors in the field of psychedelics and psychiatry.