Transformative, concussion management technology company, HITIQ Limited (ASX: HIQ) (HITIQ or the Company), has entered into a Share Purchase Agreement (Agreement) to acquire all of the issued shares in CSX Limited (CSX).
- HITIQ confirms strategic acquisition of CSX Limited;
- CSX is an industry leader in concussion assessment technology delivering best in class services to well-established customers in both Elite and Consumer global market segments; and
- The acquisition of CSX is designed to deliver:
- An accelerated pathway for the development of HITIQ’s technology platform;
- Access to a new and diverse global customer base; and
- Enhanced functionality to strengthen and differentiate HITIQ’s value proposition.
STRATEGIC ACQUISITION OF CSX OVERVIEW
CSX Limited is a New Zealand-based company that provides class leading concussion assessment technology through its application software to over 800 global Elite and Consumer customers, representing 45,000 users. The technology works by simplifying the collection of comprehensive, objective and player-specific concussion assessment data within a cloud-based application. The data can be reviewed and shared with health care professionals to assist in their evaluation and healthcare recommendations.
This article includes content from HITIQ Limited, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here
The post HITIQ Acquires CSX Limited To Fast Track Technology Platform Strategy appeared first on Investing News Network.