Green River Gold (CSE:C CR) is exploring for gold, as well as nickel, cobalt and talc, in the historically-prolific Cariboo gold district in British Columbia, Canada The company’s highly prospective and potentially high-grade project feature excellent access to infrastructure, including roads, power and local talent.
The fully-owned Fontaine Lode Gold project spans 8,900 hectares and is located 12 kilometres from Barkerville which was the epicentre of the Cariboo Gold Rush in 1860. The Fontaine Lode Gold project is contiguous to Osisko’s Cariboo Gold Project, which is anticipated to begin production in the latter half of 2023.
Green River Gold is led by a highly experienced management team over 60 years of combined technical experience and over 30 years of capital market experience. CEO Perry Little has an impressive 28-year-long successful career with extensive experience in financing junior resource companies and trading in the public markets.
Green River Gold’s Company Highlights
- Green River Gold’s highly prospective and potentially high-grade projects feature excellent access to infrastructure, including roads, power and local labour talent.
- The Fontaine Lode Gold project is a fully-owned gold project spanning 90 square kilometres with significant upside potential due to a lack of exploration.
- The Quesnel Nickel Cobalt Talc project is an early-stage silver project that spans approximately 2,219 hectares.
- The Kymar Silver project is a silver project spanning 1,440 hectares in Southeastern British Columbia with several past-producing mines on site.
- The company’s projects border Osisko Development Corp.’s Cariboo Gold and Omineca Mining and Metals’ Wingdam Gold project.
- Green River Gold is led by a highly experienced management team with over 60 years of combined technical experience and over 30 years of capital market experience.