The Board of Titan Minerals Limited (ASX: TTM) (Titan or the Company) is pleased to present the following update on surface exploration at its Linderos Project in Southern Ecuador. The focus of these programs has been the two main prospects currently known to exist at Linderos being the Mesta Gold Prospect and the Copper Ridge Prospect located <1km to its south. Some very exciting assay results from surface works are beginning to filter through with the key highlights so far being:
Meseta Gold Prospect
Assays received to date from the first 144 rock chips of 227 samples shipped for assay in the current mapping campaign, returned best results of:
- 64g/t gold with >1,500g/t silver (overlimit silver analysis pending) and 26.9g/t gold with 715g/t silver from exposed veins located 500m east of the closest previous drill hole.
- 61g/t gold with 103g/t silver and 42g/t gold with 9g/t silver located on current western margin of Meseta Gold Prospect
- 13g/t gold with 16g/t silver and 7.3g/t gold with 11g/t silver on veining discovered 2.3km southeast of Meseta Gold Prospect
Copper Ridge Prospect
A zone of outcropping quartz stockwork and altered porphyritic granodiorite averaging better than 0.2% copper over 360m wide has been identified in channel sampling. Assay results received for the first 28 of 47 channel samples have returned highly anomalous copper and gold results with the following highlights:
- 42m @ 0.31% copper and 0.12g/t gold including 12m @ 0.39% copper and 0.15g/t gold
- 42m @ 0.29% copper and 0.08g/t gold including 8m @ 0.53% copper and 0.11g/t gold
- 90m @ 0.26% copper and 0.13g/t gold
- 96m @ 0.21% copper.
The post Exceptional Exploration Results at Linderos appeared first on Investing News Network.