BlackEarth Minerals NL (ASX: BEM) (the Company or BlackEarth) is pleased to announce it has materially increased its total graphite inventory, by both tonnes and grade at its 100% owned Maniry Graphite Project in Southern Madagascar with the completion of a maiden JORC compliant Mineral Resource estimation for the Razafy Northwest (NW) Graphite Deposit.
- The recently completed Exploration program has delivered a JORC compliant Indicated and Inferred Resource for Razafy Northwest of 2.9Mt @ 9.82% TGC at the Maniry Project in Southern Madagascar
- The additional Resource provides a significant and material increase to the company’s inventory of very high-grade Graphite
- Evidence of a higher-gradecoreofapproximately+12%TGCin both the East and West lenses. which will be a key focus of future exploration activities commencing in 2022
- The near surface Resource remains open along strike and down dip with the potential to add to the Company’s overall inventory of defined high-grade Graphite
- The Company has commenced an update to its Scoping Study to outline the significant impact of the results to the Maniry Projects overall economics
The post Razafy Northwest Provides A Significant 32% Increase In Total Indicated Graphite Inventory At Maniry Project appeared first on Investing News Network.