Blue Sky Uranium (TSXV:BSK,OTC:BKUCF,FSE:MAL2.F) is an advanced exploration and development mining company focused on the Rio Negro province of Argentina. The company’s flagship project, the Amarillo Grande Project, has an NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate of 22.7 million pounds of uranium and 11.5 million pounds of vanadium.
Amarillo Grande Argentina Uranium Project
This Argentinian discovery was made via the company’s collaboration with the Grosso Group, an organization that has operated in the area for over 27 years. Blue Sky Uranium has an excellent project that may become the first low-cost and near-term uranium producer in Argentina, a country whose in nuclear power and SMRs creates a strong local demand for uranium.
- Blue Sky Uranium is an advanced exploration and development mining company with a district-scale opportunity to become Argentina’s largest supplier of uranium.
- Argentina is a nuclearized country with three existing nuclear power plants and is the leader in small modular reactor technology, creating a steady demand for uranium. However, the country is presently dependent on imported uranium.
- The company’s flagship project, Amarillo Grande, is a district-scale opportunity with an inferred resource estimate of 22.7 million pounds of uranium and 11.5 million pounds of vanadium.
- The discovery of uranium was made in-house in collaboration with the Grosso Group, an organization that has operated in the country for decades.
- A strong management team leads Blue Sky Uranium with direct experience in the mining industry, compliance, and corporate management.