Bathurst Metals Corp. (TSXV:BMV, OTC:BMVVF) presents a compelling investment opportunity in the gold and metals exploration sectors and believes the historical work on their project portfolio shows excellent potential for gold, silver, copper, nickel, cobalt, platinum and palladium deposits.
Bathurst Metals operates in Nunavut with their portfolio of highly prospective projects which include the Turner Lake,TED property, Gela Lake, McGregor Lake, Speers Lake and McAvoy Lake. All properties have had surface work and/or drilling completed, all of which demonstrated excellent results. The company is led by an accomplished board and management team, bringing world-class credentials and decades of experience to the team.
- Bathurst Metals is focused on exploring, acquiring and developing mineral properties throughout Nunavut, Canada.
- All of Bathurst Metals’ properties are 100 percent owned. They currently have six projects in their portfolio: Turner Lake, TED, McGregor Lake, Gela Lake, McAvoy Lake and Speers Lake.
- Bathurst Metals is led by an accomplished board and management team, bringing world class credentials and key geologists on their various projects.
- The Turner Lake Project is known for containing significant gold concentrations along a Fe/Mg Tholeiite contact. There is visible gold in almost all historic diamond drill holes crossing this contact.
- The company’s TED project is located south-west of the Turner Lake project and expands across an eight (8) kilometer strike length.
Click here to connect with Bathurst Metals Corp. (TSXV:BMV, OTC:BMVVF) to receive an Investor Presentation