Arcadia Minerals Ltd (ASX:AM7, DAX:8OH) (Arcadia), the diversified exploration company targeting a suite of projects aimed at Lithium, Tantalum, Nickel, Copper and Gold in Namibia, is pleased to announce that it has listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under ticker code DAX:8OH.
- Arcadia executes dual listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (DAX)
- Company shares trading under ticker code 8OH
- Listing to broaden Company’s exposure to the European Investment community, especially with Arcadia’s unique battery metals portfolio
- Namibia well recognised and understood in Germany
- German Investor Relation groups engaged to assist with promotional marketing of Arcadia
Arcadia Minerals Ltd (ASX:AM7) (Arcadia or the Company) is pleased to announce the dual listing of the Company’s shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The Company’s shares will trade under the code “8OH”.
The Frankfurt listing enlarges Arcadia’s investor reach and increases its exposure to European markets, which are specifically complimentary given the broad battery metal portfolio of projects within the Company. The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is one of Europe’s largest stock exchanges. More than 50% of the total trades on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange are conducted through investors in countries outside of Germany.
This article includes content from Arcadia Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.
The post Arcadia Dual Lists On The Frankfurt Stock Exchange appeared first on Investing News Network.